Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Well yes it does not seem to reflect on there for some reason. Maybe needs a ticket to Genesys. What you need to do is to check the api/v2/conversations/{conversationId} API in https://developer.genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer-standalone and use the ...

@Vineet Kakroo Can't check from here? priority here is only what passes from flow? If you want to check What should I do? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Where are you checking the priority after setting the priority inside the inqueue flow ? I think you may need to check this inside the developer centre where you can run the conversation API and check the specific participant where the new priority ...

@Vineet Kakroo I've tried following the instructions. The result is still the same, priority in queue = 0. ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Yes all good, except check step-16 in the in-queue flow where you will need to use "Call.CurrentQueue.name" ------------------------------ Vineet Kakroo FIL Fund Services (Bermuda) Limited ------------------------------

Good afternoon, Has anyone implemented a way to accurately extract the data to start getting information on first contact resolution? Some of our teams are looking to report on how many times in a month people are contacting us on a given wrap code. ...

@Vineet Kakroo Not sure if the config is correct or not. Please help advise. ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Hello everyone, We're looking to track whether agents are either not responding to specific calls or actively rejecting them. Is there a metric or dashboard available that provides insights into this? Alternatively, can we consolidate various metrics ...

Hi Nuttapong, This is exactly how we have setup ours. Some additional steps. We only have one "transfer" specific in-queue flow. In this flow, what we have done is to check the current queue name, and if that queue name contains word "Transfer" in it, ...

Hi Aaron, I was just looking at the predictive routing (we are planning to implement) and found the action maps About action maps might help in this scenario. ------------------------------ Phaneendra Avatapalli Monash University -------------- ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members