Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Anton Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it It would be great to have sync with you to walk through these if possible? It'd be really useful to understand what alternative approaches could be useful here. Please let me know if/when ...

• Hi Robert Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated. I've tried to answer each of your points below. It might be good to have a quick sync if you're free to talk through some of these though. Please let me know if you'd like to: That ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Robert, Thanks for the response. Was linked to an incident in our region causing delays in some real time data and Interactions. Issue has since been resolved 😊 Daniel ...

• WEMay IS HERE (can you believe how quick this year is going?) Here, in the UK we (or me anyway) are still waiting for spring to arrive - has Spring arrived in your part of the world? Let me know so I can feel it's not just me ...

No. Unfortunately the above error explanations from Gabe are not in the Resource Center... they're hidden within quite an old post in a thread... Hence why the request and idea was submitted. Please see Error Directory: A Comprehensive Support | Genesys ...

• Hi Anthony, I will check you are on the registrant list and share the link with you. Looking forward to seeing you later 😊 ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------ ...

Hi Marty, The Architect variable Message.Message.senderAddress will give you the number of the phone. In a lot of the world this is relatively straightforward such as me in the UK would be checking the first 3 characters = "+44" or go to "+447" as we ...

Hello everyone. We are a national crisis hotline for the United States. We have started to receive text message interactions from non-US phone numbers. I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion for how to detect the contact is coming from a non-US phone ...

Hi Matthew, you can review inbound and outbound rates; any other applicable fees for SMS short codes and SMS long codes here . The same link provides information about the Fair Use policy for BYO SMS usage, if you choose to bring your own SMS carrier ...

• Profile Picture

Monitor Issue

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Community one of our agent has issue when doing monitor through Genesys cloud. as far as we confirmed, the correct process seems like below. 1, after clicked monitor button, Genesys will post the monitor API. 2, Genesys will display ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members