Home

Latest Discussions

• Can you explain how this will be billed? Is it part of the existing API usage? ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Agent Log Off

The Log Off button still appears to be working for us. We have found that you need to toggle the agent Off Queue first if they aren't already. Hope this helps! ------------------------------ Andrea Rushfeldt ATB Financial -------------------------- ...

• Hey @Andy Boland - is there an idea or somewhere, where we can track this content search/aggregates update? ------------------------------ Angus Huckle Spark NZ Trading ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Adam... I think the same concept holds true here. If you route your internal e.164 did number (via a flow or an external contact) to a flow dedicated to Transfers, you'll get a set of metrics that's similar to the flow performance: ------------------------------ ...

Since I posted this I forgot to update on my work around. so instead of using all of this convoluted process I have decided to create an "Inbound Call Flow" as a work around to capture the specifically only for "IVR Menu Selection" ... So instead ...

1 person likes this.

Hi, I'm seeking confirmation of what (I believe) I already know... If I configure a "Collect Input" action within an Inbound Call Flow, and configure it to require (say) 5-10 digits, with a terminating DTMF of "#" (not included in input data) then ...

Sorry just re-reading the title, Are specifically using Google Dialogflow , or Genesys Bot flow here? ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

Hi Dianne, Apologies... it appears that internal transfers don't inherit that number for the session dnis attribute. I have a similar use case I'm working on atm so let me see if I can write that transferred to internal dnis to participant data. ...

• Profile Picture

Agent Log Off

Is anyone else no longer able to log-off agents within the Workspace view? We used to utilize the log off button within the workspace view to log off agents that would leave unexpected for the day and forget to log off. However, the log off button seems ...

• A new eLearning on Genesys Cloud: Workforce Management - Service Goal Templates and Planning Groups Configuration is available on the Beyond Website . Within this course, System and Business Administrators will learn how to create and configure ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members