Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Shelby, That is probably my bad for not explaining - the rest of the month will be either pre recorded or information sources - apart from May What's Next webinar, of course! The WEM Trivia event will be published towards the end of the month. ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

My husband and I have been tasting a lot of Scotch and Whiskeys and have thought about taking a trip to Ireland or Scotland someday to visit the distilleries. I'd take my husband on an e-bike tour there with me. Picturing the rolling hills of Ireland ...

1 person likes this.
  • @Tracy Vickers is there a way to register for the remaining events? ------------------------------ Shelby Cronk C1 ------------------------------

• Posted in: PureConnect

ATTENTION: Super fun contest with a HUGE prize is here! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Christoph If you press Consult to queue and set In-queue flow as follows, will it help with priority or not? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

• Hello Genesys Community, I wanted to spark a discussion regarding the reporting capabilities within the Genesys WFM (Workforce Management) Cloud Solution. it's essential that reporting tools are robust and can provide insights to make informed ...

I would cycle a lot with my beloved wife and get to know all the waterfalls we have near us (between 120 and 300 km) in the state of Minas Gerais - Brazil. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

Thank you! ------------------------------ Qan T Vibrant Emotional Health ------------------------------

Do you have "Output" enabled on the variables in the script? In that case it would save the values as Participant Data, which might be causing this. Otherwise your trigged could check all participants that have data that need to be deleted and loop ...

I've never travelled abroad, but if I could take the e-bike with me I would love to go with my Mom and bike through Europe! However locally, NY has worked on some trails that connect Buffalo to Boston. I that would be my next adventure! =) ------------------------------ ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members