Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hey Community! My name is Amy Sessions and I am the Division Manager for Utility Customer Service at the City of Clearwater. Man, that is a mouthful. I am from Alabama and now transplanted in Florida. I am in the Disney Cast Member protection program ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Dear Friends I have a query, I have created a flow with intentions, in which I gave input words like "YES" and "NO" and all their variants, but I am running into problems that the BOT does not identify the words, it takes a long time to respond ...

• Is there an update on this question? Thank you. ------------------------------ Wendy Dodson Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. ------------------------------

• Understanding Agent Empathy This feature goes beyond traditional metrics, leveraging AI to assess both customer sentiment and agent empathy, providing supervisors with a nuanced view of interactions. Bridging Performance Evaluation Gaps No longer ...

1 person likes this.

Understanding Agent Empathy This feature goes beyond traditional metrics, leveraging AI to assess both customer sentiment and agent empathy, providing supervisors with a nuanced view of interactions. Bridging Performance Evaluation Gaps No longer ...

1 person likes this.

I had a chat over 2:30 mins which is not too long or short but seems still I see the transcription but not summary ------------------------------ Shailesh Singh Accenture Solutions Private Limited ------------------------------

Is this occuring in the desktop client or in a browser? If in a browser which browser? I know you mention it working in Edge but I don' tsee any other details in your description ------------------------------ Bob Hall Southwest Business Corp. -- ...

Hi Dean, Is it only when transferring to a number this could work? Our agents transfer to an external contact, which is an internal DID that points to a flow (in this case the DID ending in 1724), but it's not showing up to the session DNIS and it doesn't ...

You'll likely find the 3rd participant is a queue. Check the conversation timeline as you should see a participant on each row. You can use the GET /api/v2/conversations{conversationId} API to get the detail of one of your conversations and check the ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Hi Emmitt, I think a previous post may help answer your question. I found this helpful, hopefully you do also. PureConnect - Genesys If you want to see the discussion, look below... All credit goes to Tim Cannon from this thread . #Report ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!