Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Greg, in your situation (disconnect through Flow Architect) the BYE needs to be from BYOC. if Bye BYOC doesn't send, I recommend you open a case with Genesys, but if in pcap file interaction you seid the BYE BYOC to VoIP provider you need to verify ...

Hi Robert, Thank you for taking the time to look at this, i exported the Bot Flow as a YAML file and then realised when attempting to re-import the file i wasn't able too and was only able to import in the i3BotFlow format. ------------------------------ ...

From my experience, if you use 5 to 10 and you enter 4, it will wait for timeout and then take failure. I believe that is the case for 11, but I do remember an issue early on where it would just accept the 10 and ignore the 11th. ------------------------------ ...

• Is the implementation of not recording based on Consent Recording or based on Secure Pause? Are you getting no recording at all, or are you getting some sort of zero content recording? The idea on searching interactions based on Secure Pause is here: ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Dialer

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Just to confirm, you are set for Live Voice to go to queue? When you look at the Interactions View and filter for just campaign calls and show the column for Time to Agent, what are you seeing there? There should be less than 4 seconds in that column. ...

Normally common modules are great, but sadly they aren't allowed in bot flows. ------------------------------ Melissa Bailey Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

As far as combining 2 flows, you should look at using a common module that can be called from your flow like a subroutine. Work with common module flows - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ...

This is a proprietary Genesys Run-time format. For an editable version, you need to export as YAML and you can use ARCHIE to edit or any text editor. Here is a link to an ARCHIE resource: Welcome to Archy! (genesys.cloud) ------------------------------ ...

Thanks, Robert! No, I'm not, however I have seen quite a few flows (written by a variety of engineers) where the Collect Input action's success path leads to a decision that checks that the returned data length is within the required range. This ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Dialer

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you for the comment. We have tried high, but apparently the AMD causes a little delay ------------------------------ Tony Manna Baxter Credit Union d/b/a BCU ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members