Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thanks George, re the topics and transcription could you please elaborate a bit more as to what this message actually means when you go into the assistant for Agent Assist to assign it to queues. ------------------------------ Vaun McCarthy - ...

Note regarding the Interactions view for First Contact Resolution - I forgot that the Interactions view is Conversations service data, so it does not have the same 24-hour lag as the Analytics data presented in the Performance views ------------------------------ ...

Transcription and Dictionary: https://help.mypurecloud.com/faqs/how-do-i-increase-the-accuracy-of-voice-transcription/ ------------------------------ George Ganahl GCP, GCSME, ICCE, ICHD, etc. Senior Principal PS Consultant Genesys ------------- ...

Sure, through this together pretty quickly, so could probably be done better. Contracts: Configuration Output example: In the flow, remember to set default value for the boolean to false, check for empty list etc That Boolean ...

This is a view/information in real-time. Unfortunately!! We have an idea: https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/EPAD-I-135. You can contribute with your feedback there. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

Hi, Block 37 should be set to Transfer to ACD not Transfer to Number - This is the normal flow for inbound call. What happens to the call after Agent disconnect is defined in Block 32. Create a new inbound flow - lets call it "Survey Transfer" ...

Hi @Peter Stoltenberg ! Your questions were featured on the newest episode of the Q&A Show starting at timestamp 19:09. I hope you find some answers helpful. ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------- ...

Hi Aaron! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode at marker 15:13. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Asim! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode! You can find it at the 11:24 marker. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Michael! You question received an answer on the newest Q&A show at the 9:52 mark. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members