Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Welcome Community

1. Overcoming Challenges: Question: How did the GKN help you overcome a challenge at work? GFK was my answer to present releases and roadmaps in weekly team meetings. Since they are there for me it saves time preparing presentations. 2. ...

• Profile Picture

Post-flow action

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Good day I am testing post-flow action in one of my call flows which transfers to my inbound call flow. Attached is a picture of the call flow. When I end the call, it does not transfer me to the survey can someone please assist. #ArchitectureandDesign ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

You can also use PATCH /api/v2/routing/conversations/{conversationId} to set and check the priority, sending an empty body from memory will change nothing but the response will have the current priority. But also yes the UI doesn't update priority ...

Currently this is going to require some data extractions and manipulation as Breno mentioned. There is no nice out of the box performance view that will tell you this. There is an idea in the very early stages, so getting voting an commenting on what ...

I guess the better form is to use report custom for it. You can use a solution for extracting data and in your BI apply the rule analyze id the users (phone number, email from, e etc) and apply calls received vs wrap up. att, ------------------------------ ...

Hi Ryan, For something basic, you could use the following conditional statement in a switch / decision. For Subject: contains(Email.Message.subject, "urgent") For Body: contains(Email.Message.body, "urgent") Or in a priority Int variable, eg (If(contains(Email.Message.body, ...

Hi @Kellyn DuBois for any user input you always need to call a Bot Flow from within the In Queue Flow. ------------------------------ Angelo Cicchitto Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi, I've had a look around some discussions within the community and within the resource center and I'm still struggling to find an answer to my problem. I am attempting to introduce priority to an email queue based on the contents of the email. ...

Am I missing the function to ask for user input in an In Queue Messaging flow? I only see 'send response', but no where to accept something from the user once they are in the In Queue Messaging flow. This is causing an issue with the 'say stop to ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you! ------------------------------ Isaac Denegri EverBank, N.A. ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members