Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Dashboards Beta

At Xperience we were told that there is a beta either going or about to start for dashboards that we could sign up for. The only thing I'm finding in a search is one from over a year ago. Can anyone point me to where we can sign up for this upcoming ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Genesys has PSO services for this as well as CX as Code that runs on Terraform. Black Chair has a product for syncing between environments either in full or partially. Also, at the conference, I saw a company called Eemaan that looks promising as well. ...

Unfortunately, this is not an easy task - believe me we have tried EVERY possible way. Most are hokey and just a band aid until Genesys brings out agent greetings or some way to play a message on outbound calls. Both are in development, but no real ...

Are you looking for someone to provide you consulting services on Genesys Cloud? If so, I would be happy to put you in touch with one of our financial consultants. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation ...

Not quite following you. A QM person would start the evaluation and can set the date for submission in the future. There is no way to specify how long they have to complete the evaluation once they start. Are you talking about submission of the evaluation ...

Yes, BUs are pretty separated from each other. Even if you use the same names for things like Work Plans and Staffing Groups, they don't carry over to new BU. Also, shift swaps and time off requests are BU-specific. @Tracy Vickers , could someone ...

Are you talking about recording consultation? While part of GDPR, not specifically just for recording. If you have the consent recording on inbound calls, you should not require it on the callback for the virtual hold, but if you feel you need it, ...

So, you need 3 things. First you need the segments to report on and act on. Then you need the Outcome that could be the timer trigger or based on segments. Then you need an action map that will offer the chat based on the segment/outcome/condition. ...

"Is there a way to setup this interaction and not select a DTMF" - Yes you don't need to a have a menu as a starting task. You can create a task and then set it as the starting item. eg You can then, if you want still ask the customer ...

Not that I have done, but it could be possible. You could do an analytics API call when the agent presses a button to show the stats first and then ask to confirm before transferring. Or if the agent selects a queue from a drop down, when they do pull ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members