Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Is there a feature, other than Collaboration, that can be used to audit an Evaluator's completed evaluations? #QualityManagement ------------------------------ Cheers, Cynthia Stickland, Cloud Product Analyst - Contractor Nationwide Mutual Insurance ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hello Genesys Community Members, I'm thrilled to be part of this interactive community, and I can't wait to explore the world of telephony and communications together! ------------------------------ Cheers, Cynthia Stickland, Cloud Product Analyst ...

Hello, Yes, that's exactly it. Is it possible to have a report or history on genesys that shows the disconnections? Thanks ------------------------------ Rihab BEN MALEK Teleperformance France SA ------------------------------

i know my question is kinda unclear, i know you can push attributes to both users and groups. i was wondering if all the attributes you can push to an individual user can also be pushed to a group. I assume so. We are going to use groups and my AD team ...

• Like the mighty mountains of the Himalayas, the Trivia Tower dares adventurous keepers of knowledge, recyclers of plastics, and riders of eco-friendly vehicles to climb its majestic range of questions. Whomever answers the most correctly wins a prize ...

I am trying to create a callback that sends the calls at a different time (ie. 9am) next day. I am using an API endpoint POST /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}/callbacks but there some request parameters that I ...

Hi @Rechelle McConnell , I believe what you are looking for is Show which policy was applied to a | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) . This feature will be considered for CY25 according to the responsible admin. Voting and commenting on your ...

• Hi Steven, I guess than since November/2023 is available for Windows 11. https://docs.genesys.com/Documentation/System/latest/SOE/WorkspaceSIPEndpoint Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

in Chrome, for example, you cannot disable WebRTC. I imagine that the user to use the "deselect phone" to disable webrtc or do you have another scenario? if for it, you can monitor through Agent Status View - column: station. Att, ...

Yes!! If you don't use ZTP, you need to use the "DHCP option" to automate the process of provision. This documentation will be to help you: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/enable-dhcp-on-the-phone-to-discover-the-phone-settings-from-the-edge/ ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members