Home

Latest Discussions

• Can you design this new UI component to be consistent with the icons used in Architect. ------------------------------ Paulo Mesquita One New Zealand Group Limited ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

The screen pop mechanism is on alert. What you could do is have a page pop that says Begin or Get Info and then change the page to one that has the information. Not sure we can change the timing behavior. The only other option would be a custom action ...

Darn good idea! I am surprised no one has suggested this sooner. I added this idea for you: Have timer for how long notifications | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

Not currently. Here is an idea for that: Evaluation forms & multiple choice: | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com ...

Hi Jason, A call need to pass through external trunk for the edge to start recording, that is why the recording need to be enabled on the external trunk. Our recording system is external trunk based. Regards, ------------------------------ ...

Thanks Robert and Maxim, Good to know my thinking on that is right. ------------------------------ Anton Vroon ------------------------------

Hi Anton, >>>Will that work? Yes, you can use wrap-up codes to do it. Currently there is no other way. Many of our clients use this approach and it works quite well. You can use expression: RandomInt(99) + 1 < Flow.RequiredPercentage for ...

• Just adding to what Gerard has put here around the format change, currently if I change the "display name" for a field, the underlying schema field name doesn't change. That makes things confusing if you're using the API for managing data tables. I'm ...

Is there a way to select multiple options for a question on Evaluation Forms? I see there is a Multiple Choice option, but it only allows one selection to be made. For instance, the group name is Opening and 2 out of 4 items are required to earn credit, ...

• The updates look good, nice and fresh. It would be good whilst you are making amendments to this side of the platform to be able to do the following around table management: Change the format for an existing field - incase of error and need ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!