Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, that we allready found out. But we expect that there will be only 2 participants, being the Agent and the Callback user. But we're finding out that a third participant is being created, the difficulty with this participant is that it's called Unknown. ...

Hi, Please is it possible to initiate Video/audio call Through WhatsApp Integration! I know That Natively is not Possible, but is there any other way to initiate a video/audio Call. Thank you in Advance #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ ...

• I am also curious about this integration. Has anyone implemented this connection? ------------------------------ Charis Sideridis INTRACOM SINGLE MEMBER S.A. TELECOM SOLUTIONS. ------------------------------

Did you get a resolution to this Tony? ------------------------------ Vaun McCarthy ------------------------------

• Great catch. You would think that marketing or PM management would create a common icon library. If you think this is inconsistent, look at all the download icons with ups and downs and different icons. You would think that Genesys had different ...

• Can you design this new UI component to be consistent with the data type icons used in Architect. ------------------------------ Paulo Mesquita One New Zealand Group Limited ------------------------------

The screen pop mechanism is on alert. What you could do is have a page pop that says Begin or Get Info and then change the page to one that has the information. Not sure we can change the timing behavior. The only other option would be a custom action ...

Darn good idea! I am surprised no one has suggested this sooner. I added this idea for you: Have timer for how long notifications | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director ...

Not currently. Here is an idea for that: Evaluation forms & multiple choice: | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com ...

Hi Jason, A call need to pass through external trunk for the edge to start recording, that is why the recording need to be enabled on the external trunk. Our recording system is external trunk based. Regards, ------------------------------ ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!