Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Agent Log Off

Is anyone else no longer able to log-off agents within the Workspace view? We used to utilize the log off button within the workspace view to log off agents that would leave unexpected for the day and forget to log off. However, the log off button seems ...

• A new eLearning on Genesys Cloud: Workforce Management - Service Goal Templates and Planning Groups Configuration is available on the Beyond Website . Within this course, System and Business Administrators will learn how to create and configure ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Amy, I always find you fascinating! Thank you for joining the Welcome Community! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Welcome Leonell! I love cats too, I have two of them. One even has different color eyes (one blue and one green). Since you are new to the community, make sure you check out the Genesys Cloud community , where there is lots of content that may help ...

Hey Community, I am Leonell Pangilinan, from Philippines. Currently Studying Genesys cloud and found this community interesting and might help for my studying. I love Cats, I love to play basket ball, and when I was young I used to play console games ...

• I currently subscribe to Genesys Beyond Architect lesson and watching Dunamis consulting in YT and I am wondering if this is enough or should I enroll to Udemy to study Genesys Architect? #Certification #GenesysCloud ------------------------------ ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Greetings, we are seeing agents record more Interacting time than Logged In time. In one example, an agent logged a full day of Interacting time with zero logged in time. Is there a specific area we can investigate in our setup? Or do we need to evaluate ...

• Andy, I don't see that we were activated on our ORG. Can you check? Thanks. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

have been using the Voice beta version for a while and it is indeed useful. Glad it will expand to include other channels as have tried with Bot and email flows and see no detail for them. @Paul The UI button from Architect shows recent interactions, ...

• Posted in: PureConnect

Thanks for the prompt confirmation. This is our QA environment - our Prod Servers are all physical. I could not give any knowledgeable feedback on what would happen with a production call volume. ------------------------------ Christopher Becker State ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members