Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Aaron! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode at marker 15:13. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Asim! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode! You can find it at the 11:24 marker. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Michael! You question received an answer on the newest Q&A show at the 9:52 mark. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Nicholas! Your question was featured on the newest episode of the Q&A show ! George Ganahl gave you an answer at timestamp 4:22. Hope this helps! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

In this episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show, we ask several questions to Senior Pro Consultant, George Ganahl, and try to stump him in the process! Does he have answers to "first contact resolutions" or "roles for inactive users"? How about ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Post-flow action

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Nicolas I have tried 'Transfer to Number'. Issue now is that it takes me to the survey directly and if I am on queue and place a test call, call does not reach the agent it just plays the survey when I call the DID. What am I now missing in my flow? ...

Hello Genesys Cloud Team, Right now, we put calls in "unassigned" and next agent on queue takes the call for anything scheduled as a Product Queue Callback. In the current configuration, agents can avoid specific calls in queue by staying unavailable ...

There's a report that I got from a user on the cloud. When they dial a extension, it would take them to a IVR in the cloud which would then transfer the call over to a queue. I replicated this and found out you have to click on the interaction tab after ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Welcome, Cynthia! You are joining at a great time. The WEM Community is doing their annual WEM AI month and have a lot of fun events planned, the Trivia Tower has a sustainability challenge, and you can win an E-bike! That is all in addition to the great ...

Is there a feature, other than Collaboration, that can be used to audit an Evaluator's completed evaluations? #QualityManagement ------------------------------ Cheers, Cynthia Stickland, Cloud Product Analyst - Contractor Nationwide Mutual Insurance ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members