Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi community, We are trying to understand what is the optimum value to set for the automatic inactivity time out. The default is 480 min which seems too high. If we set a lower threshold (e.g. 60 mins) and someone was in, for example, training ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Workstation

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

I should add, I know that in Genesys under Performance and Agent Status, that you can add column that shows station. However, many of our users are using soft phones so it just displays as "Cody's Softphone" whether I am working from home or on site. ...

Hi Aaron, We are in the midst of planning out our rollout. Couple of things I am considering on this is: Tell customer's the wait time up front, if they know an agent will be connecting in 1 minute, they are more likely to wait there. The other ...

• Profile Picture

Workstation

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Does anyone know if Genesys has a way of telling us what station an agent is working out of? #Reporting/Analytics #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Cody Herr CAPITAL Services ------------------------------

Hi Ekaterina, Thank you for your comment. This UI change will be a significant performance improvement for the Performance Views. The constant view refreshes caused by each column selection/deselection was deemed to be a big drag on resources and ...

@Lawrence Drayton I am tagging you since it didn't work in my message above. ------------------------------ April Uran Utilities Protection Center ------------------------------

Hi Lawrence, Do you mind sending me the data actions? I am trying to set this up as well and really struggling. ------------------------------ April Uran Utilities Protection Center ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

My daughter has worked at Latigo Ranch in Colorado for a couple of summers. One of her roles was to take guests on (fat-tire) electric bike rides on mountain trails near the ranch, up over 9,000 feet elevation. So, I'd go with her on the trails near the ...

• Hi, For canned responses, can we please see a sample of what the changes to the user interface will look like? ------------------------------ Angelica Howard MidAmerican Energy Company ------------------------------

Thanks Anton, I will try this! ------------------------------ Rafael Silva Alctel Telecomunicacoes e Informatica LTDA ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members