Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Are there possibility to send event via eventbrigde for where my customer navegation in IVR? For exemple when my customer will navagation in Main menu, Genesys cloud will send event via eventbridge as nav_Main_menu to my Report services We have tried ...

Genesys is working hard to get support out for Poly, but with the acquisition by HP, it has put a curve in development. They hope to have it out soon. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects ...

The resource center states that Poly Lens is not supported - does anyone know why? https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-a-plantronics-headset/ ------------------------------ Brent Bucey AAA Club Alliance Inc. -------------------------- ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

I'd do a tour of Central America with my husband. Eat some great food, see the sites, the whole works. Super fun! More locally, our city is super bike friendly and has some great trails for regular bikes as well as electric, so I'd settle for a nice ...

Hello, We see that a majority of our callers want to use DTMF or just request an agent. We are trying to figure out how to change that behavoir and get more usage of our utterances and intents. Is anyone else seeing this? #ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.) ...

• Sorry, hit the "Post" button too fast... Although there isn't an option to Print the eBooks, I could definitely recommend you the GCP Certification Preparation Workshop available at Beyond - https://beyond.genesys.com/explore/course/certification-preparation-for-the-genesys-cloud-cx-professional-certification-exam ...

• Hello, Brice, Unfortunately, there isn't an option to print the eBooks, as the content was created to be consumed Online, through a Webpage. ------------------------------ Rafael Marciano BELISRCIANO Genesys - Employees -------------------------- ...

One of the issues you are facing is that Web Messaging is considered to be an Asynchronous channel. It is one of the reasons many customers prefer Web Chat (which is synchronous) however that is being phased out. There are a number of concerns folks ...

Hi! Is this release based on any idea from AHA? I think it will be a major change for the users, where they need to save the picked columns instead of just ticking the box. Will this save button help the views "remember" the selection or every time a ...

Nuttapong, You face an almost identical problem with this method as well (notwithstanding the Disconnect Christoph mentioned.) How are you going to distinguish between calls being transferred to this queue and direct calls to it? You will need to ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members