Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Aaron, We are in the midst of planning out our rollout. Couple of things I am considering on this is: Tell customer's the wait time up front, if they know an agent will be connecting in 1 minute, they are more likely to wait there. The other ...

• Profile Picture

Workstation

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Does anyone know if Genesys has a way of telling us what station an agent is working out of? #Reporting/Analytics #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Cody Herr CAPITAL Services ------------------------------

Hi Ekaterina, Thank you for your comment. This UI change will be a significant performance improvement for the Performance Views. The constant view refreshes caused by each column selection/deselection was deemed to be a big drag on resources and ...

@Lawrence Drayton I am tagging you since it didn't work in my message above. ------------------------------ April Uran Utilities Protection Center ------------------------------

Hi Lawrence, Do you mind sending me the data actions? I am trying to set this up as well and really struggling. ------------------------------ April Uran Utilities Protection Center ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

My daughter has worked at Latigo Ranch in Colorado for a couple of summers. One of her roles was to take guests on (fat-tire) electric bike rides on mountain trails near the ranch, up over 9,000 feet elevation. So, I'd go with her on the trails near the ...

• Hi, For canned responses, can we please see a sample of what the changes to the user interface will look like? ------------------------------ Angelica Howard MidAmerican Energy Company ------------------------------

Thanks Anton, I will try this! ------------------------------ Rafael Silva Alctel Telecomunicacoes e Informatica LTDA ------------------------------

Hi Isaac, You can use the views Contact Center, It here has all the information available for queues. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/about-reports-views-and-dashboards/ Some information is more specific and you can use Flow Architect ...

• Profile Picture

Queue Details

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, where can I see queue details? For instance, I have an special queue that should ring for 60 seconds before the call is disconnected. Also, I want to confirm that there is an announcement played before it disconnects. I do have an excel mapping ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members