Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Without knowing more about your survey integration and flow, all I can think of is maybe look a whether you could do transfer to flow instead of transfer to number. That's working on the assumption that the survey is actually run within an Architect ...

Thank you for your ideas, Anton. I think we will create internal DIDs and map them with skills using data table. The only limitation of this method which I see at the moment, is that the agent can't check how many agents are logged into the queue ...

please ignore i found the answere. it shold be OR. got 80Krecordings now. ------------------------------ Khurshid Ali, Consultant / Developer / Tech Lead, NCR Voyix, khurshid.ali@ncrvoyix.com, New Delhi, India ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Hi I have two inbound call flows 1 is the main flow (auto transfer) and the other is just 1 interaction that transfer client to the survey when agent disconnects the call. When setting up this interaction it requires a DTMF to be selected which will ...

Thanks Cameron. I discovered this after posting this. I can do this through APIs. Can you please let me know, how do I filter recordings based on Division ID (below 2 division have closed to 100 queues) that I need to filter and export it to S3 ...

Hello Angelica! Sorry to hear this is happening. 429s are a rate limit error. It sounds like something with the chat is hitting an endpoint to often or making to many requests in a single moment. I have put our documentation below: https://developer.genesys.cloud/platform/api/rate-limits ...

Hello Khurshid Ali , Genesys Cloud policies are not retroactive, please see for more details: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/create-recording-policy/ Any edits you make to a policy only apply to interactions that happen after you save ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Pre Call Work

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi, At the campaign level, you can use the dialing mode as ' Preview ' and utilize the Preview timer functionality to setup a defined pre call work duration. There's also an option to disable agent side skipping. For the metrics you'll have to ...

• Hi Silvia, I'm sorry for being late on this, I've been out of office and missed it. I was not able to reproduce this issue. I selected 20 days and the application is using the work plan to generate the hours for dates that do not have published schedules. ...

Hi Lionel, To get the number of calls recorded, you can use the conversation details endpoint https://api.mypurecloud.de/api/v2/analytics/conversations/details/query, with the required segment filters in the request body. To get the list ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members