Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Kristie, You can in flow Architect verify the status user (use API https://developer.dev-genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer#get-api-v2-users--userId--presences-purecloud) and If not available/InQueue route it to Cellphone. Att, ------------------------------ ...

Agent Escalation There is some built in escalation if you want the user to type in any phrases listed in the document above. Then its an exit bot and whatever logic you have on that. ------------------------------ Aaron Montanari Rochester Regional ...

When agents are viewing their interactions, why on some emails interactions shows nothing by xxxxxxx@xxx? #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ Joy Shewmake Workwear Outfitters, LLC ------------------------------

Hello Suyog, Thank you for reaching out. I definitely understand the need to have a more streamline way to view the information. It is my understanding you want to know if there is a view that provides visibility to all disputes instead of the current ...

1 person likes this.
  • Posted in: Genesys Casual

I could talk to Brian Cox for days. I would need to hope our ebikes breakdown. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

Hello Community, We've successfully deployed our chatbot, which provides helpful answers based on its knowledge base. However, we're encountering a challenge: when a customer needs further assistance beyond the bot's capabilities, there isn't a clear ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

Everyone is so lovely taking their spouses and kids along, I would ditch them at home :P A bike around lake Tekapo area here in NZ, which is an international dark sky reserve, biggest in the southern hemisphere, and I would want to take someone like ...

1 person likes this.

One option is to use: GET /api/v2/users Expand authorization Then, where 123-456-789 is the user id, it would look like: In your data action response template, you want an array, with a path like: $.entities[0].authorization.roles[*].name ...

1 person likes this.

Yeah unfortunately attributes only update when the flow ends. I haven't done this, but the following looks like it might be more suited to what you are after v2.flows.instances.flow.{id} -Flow instance execution data by flow ID (in preview) ...

If this is a call steering bot/dtmf, make it easy for the customer. If they have to repeat themselves, or there are too many questions, or they don't know what they can say then it can be very frustrating for a customer and a DTMF becomes easier. They ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members