Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello Genesys Community, I wanted to spark a discussion regarding the reporting capabilities within the Genesys WFM (Workforce Management) Cloud Solution. it's essential that reporting tools are robust and can provide insights to make informed ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

I would cycle a lot with my beloved wife and get to know all the waterfalls we have near us (between 120 and 300 km) in the state of Minas Gerais - Brazil. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Thank you! ------------------------------ Qan T Vibrant Emotional Health ------------------------------

Do you have "Output" enabled on the variables in the script? In that case it would save the values as Participant Data, which might be causing this. Otherwise your trigged could check all participants that have data that need to be deleted and loop ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

I've never travelled abroad, but if I could take the e-bike with me I would love to go with my Mom and bike through Europe! However locally, NY has worked on some trails that connect Buffalo to Boston. I that would be my next adventure! =) ------------------------------ ...

Hello, I am currently working on integrating AudioHook Monitor with a third-party application (viadialog) to perform transcription of voice from Genesys Cloud. I need assistance in understanding how to properly retrieve the raw transcription.According ...

It is Helpful, Thank you! ------------------------------ Fatim Zahra ENNAOUI Orange SA ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Monitor Issue

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Are there any errors or irregularities in the logs / console when you get this issue? Have you tried logging in with these users on different machines? Best, ------------------------------ Georgy Rudnev Genesys - Employees ------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hi Rudnev thanks for your reply, yes, I have cleared cache & cookies from edge browser and chrome browser. but both edge browser and chrome browser still have the same issue. Regards, Chengcheng ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Have you tried clearing cache & cookies? Best, ------------------------------ Georgy Rudnev Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members