Home

Latest Discussions

• Hi Mudit Thanks for your question. Topic Trends is not near real time, but rather shows interactions once they are 'complete', as this is when Topic information is available. For voice/chat we would say around 30 minutes before the metrics are available. ...

• Hi Angelica, I'm trying to find someone who can help - please bear with me! ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Customer having issue setting a password policy with requirement for zero special characters. We've confirmed this on other Orgs. Has anyone seen this before? why would it be the case? #Security ------------------------------ Thanks and regards, ...

Similar to this issue found in this thread: GET Participant data node in In-queue call flow failing to read attributes set via API I am unable to fetch agent participant data when call is transferred directly to queue. I invoke Get Participant Data ...

Hi Neo, This is what I've done to test the feature: 1) I have created a new inbound call flow where the survey will run (in your example it would be 'Auto Transfer'). The flow is a simple 'Press 1 if you were happy or 2 if you were not' or something ...

• Hi Apama, 've been trying to source an answer for you and it seems this is Read-Only approach which is the way it was intended. It was recommended if you want to create editable fields, you could create new fields. Sorry I don't have any ...

Hi, i have a question, why i cannot see the Related To field under the Activity Field Mapping: i'm using an extension point as custom flow, but enabling the Interaction Log and Editing: the Related To field should be filled by default ...

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue. I had the same problem and the user had all the permissions. It turned out that they weren't assigned to the correct Division and this was causing the issue. ------------------------------ Alastair Pitt ...

@BRENO CANYGGIA FERREIRA MARRECO What is this Release Link Transfer used for? Is it used to refer numbers? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Post-flow action

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Breno I followed the below to setup or rather invoke post-flow action in my call flow, however, call just disconnect and does not connect me to the survey. https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/set-post-flow-action. Does this work for all ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members