Home

Latest Discussions

• Hello everyone, relatively new to cloud and still migrating several of our lines. Some of our agents initially figured out that they could deactivate their own Q's. We managed to get that under control. Now one of those same problem agents is sitting ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Jan, This exactly what State of Florida is experiencing and exactly what Genesys is telling me. They just keep asking for more "logs" of the users experiencing this. The issue is these are agents and not the most fluent with capturing logs. Then ...

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I would enable this option. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ------------------------------

Hi Vikki, Call task and Jump to Reusable Task block aren't available to use expression :(. I See how the better option is Kevin's tip for your situation. Att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ...

Hi Simon! Make sure you open a ticket with Genesys. The more visibility we have at the support organisation, the better. ------------------------------ Vick Sweeney Hydro Quebec ------------------------------

Dear Anton, Regarding whether to use "Yes" or "No", we actually have several phrases, such as "It's me", among others. Each intention is expressed using 31 words that we believe users might indicate, based on our testing experience. However, the bot ...

Enhanced toast, email, or SMS notification alerts Supervisors can now view alerts with information about conversations, queues, and agents. Genesys includes this information in the single conversation and user presence duration-based alerts. This feature ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Users Not Responding

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

We have been experiencing similar issues for many months. Mostly Genesys tells us that there is a network/connectivity issue, or the last feedback was that the laptop high utilization (CPU/memory) can cause the Not Responding issue, or Chrome/Edge by ...

• Enhanced toast, email, or SMS notification alerts Supervisors can now view alerts with information about conversations, queues, and agents. Genesys includes this information in the single conversation and user presence duration-based alerts. This feature ...

Hello, My customer still struggles with this random issue as well (on both Chrome and Edge). The customer is very frustrated. Any suggestions? Sam Lalumandier ------------------------------ Sam Lalumandier Automated Health Systems, Inc. --- ...

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!