Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: PureConnect

Is this an IC Server, or a Media Server? Also, you mention booting from the ISO. The PureConnect ISO is not bootable. Just to be clear, this is a PureConnect system, and not a Genesys Cloud Edge? ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed ...

• Is the auto summarization stored anywhere that you can use it to transport to another system? i.e. in conversation details? #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Clayton Curtis Enova Online Services, Inc. ------------------------------

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

With the abundance of paved trails that go between counties here, it's no surprise that e-bikes are taking the world by storm. If I were looking for the perfect dream ride with my ideal companion, there's nothing better than touring around the UK with ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello Community! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys Knowledge Network (GKN) has positively ...

I actually saw (or at least noticed) my first e-bike yesterday. It was a mother and daughter sharing the bike in my neighborhood, and they were FLYING. More impressive, they were going up hill! So, it got me thinking, if I could do any tour on an e-bike, ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

As you gear up to participate in our "Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win!" contest, I wanted to share some example responses to the questions you might choose to answer. These examples are meant to inspire your own submissions and give you a clearer ...

2 people like this.

I suggested that during beta to the product team. The issue we're going to have here is you have one team working on this in Architect, and they don't own the Interaction Detail screen. I also am unsure they actually took my feedback on the Architect ...

Have you heard the Genesys Community is giving away an electric bike?! That's not the question of the month (QOTM), but it's close. To celebrate the launch of our GKN Story contest , for the QOTM, we want to know: "If you could take a pair of ...

Hi @Robert Wakefield-Carl , thank you for the feedback. My telecom team was reviewing these examples and seemed to think there were no active interactions left open. I guess where I am confused is, if an agent logs off, can/should Genesys end any interactions ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Hello Community, We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! T his is your chance to showcase how the Genesys Knowledge Network (GKN) has ...

3 people like this.

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members