Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

A few things here. Answered are usually inbound only, while handled could be inbound or outbound (initiated by the agent). Also, since Emails are asynchronous with a half-life of 30 days before they decay (a bit of SiFi there), you may not see the full ...

There are still quite a few holes in Web Messaging and knowledge article use. This is one and the other is tables and pictures and videos that are inserted into the article. I wish there was a concerted effort for each PM to keep up with the others ...

Search the community for extracting transcriptions with the API and you will find (especially for voice) that it is hard and not fun at all. I hope that they have a better way soon for this or at least automatically save the summary when using Agent ...

Thanks Ross for the information. After the Facebook ruling, I would expect all software companies to stop using cookies. I would suggest you put in an idea for this just for tracking even if they told you it was in the works. ------------------------------ ...

Anik and others, Thanks for this long-awaited feature. It really helps to distinguish between the competition's features that just list Sentiment. I like to think of this as how the Agent is treating the customer while sentiment is how the customer ...

Hi, thank you for your reply. I will try to remove the ToBool function judgment. ------------------------------ Wendy Yang Newegg Inc ------------------------------

Hi, thank you for your reply. I will try to remove the ToBool function judgment according to your suggestion and make the judgment directly. My default value is indeed false. ------------------------------ Wendy Yang Newegg Inc -------------------- ...

Angelo, Will Web Messaging have the ability to add files of collection before the session or will we always have to use a bot? On the deprecation, if a client just does not have the recourses to swap out chat V1, will it actually stop working on ...

Hello again, I'm creating a new role to allow a supervisor to do live monitoring for all types of interactions (voice, chat, and sms). This role will be assigned to a group and users will be added to that group who will need temporary access to live ...

Hi Garan, yes that is exactly what I want to accomplish. Keep the flow at ver 1 with no changes and Unlocked. Ty. - edit- it's unlocked at ver. 1 now :) ------------------------------ Qan T Vibrant Emotional Health ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members