Home

Latest Discussions

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

Can I meet you at the distillery?? Yes, I'm inviting myself. ------------------------------ Matt Lawson Genesys - Employees Online Community Manager ------------------------------

• Canned Responses user interface enhancements The refreshed Canned Responses user interface now offers updates to the flow, style, and user controls. These enhancements do not affect existing functionality. Customer engagement content ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello everyone, Curious on how others handle the nature of Web Messaging being Asynchronous outside of using Evaluate Schedules. Even During the Open schedule for Web MSG - lot of web users seem to just leave the session and by time it gets to agents ...

• Hey there Beta HQ! The Genesys Knowledge Network is excited to announce the launch of their " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members (customers and partners within the US only) like you ! Share how ...

1 person likes this.

Improved Genesys Cloud announcements Genesys updated the Announcements page for improved clarity and transparency. Genesys aims to provide customers with timely information about feature and platform updates and feature retirements. The Announcements ...

Hi Phaneendra, Congratulations on successfully employing your chatbot. As Aaron referenced, there are multiple ways to escalate to an agent with the flows and logic. Here is an example of how we built ours. Options 1 and 5 transfer to an agent after ...

Great Thread, I'm need to find a Noise cancelling headsets for me and here I see many tips. att, ------------------------------ Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/ ------------------------------

Hi Kristie, You can in flow Architect verify the status user (use API https://developer.dev-genesys.cloud/devapps/api-explorer#get-api-v2-users--userId--presences-purecloud) and If not available/InQueue route it to Cellphone. Att, ------------------------------ ...

Agent Escalation There is some built in escalation if you want the user to type in any phrases listed in the document above. Then its an exit bot and whatever logic you have on that. ------------------------------ Aaron Montanari Rochester Regional ...

When agents are viewing their interactions, why on some emails interactions shows nothing by xxxxxxx@xxx? #DigitalChannels ------------------------------ Joy Shewmake Workwear Outfitters, LLC ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members