Home

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Users Not Responding

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

We have been experiencing similar issues for many months. Mostly Genesys tells us that there is a network/connectivity issue, or the last feedback was that the laptop high utilization (CPU/memory) can cause the Not Responding issue, or Chrome/Edge by ...

• Enhanced toast, email, or SMS notification alerts Supervisors can now view alerts with information about conversations, queues, and agents. Genesys includes this information in the single conversation and user presence duration-based alerts. This feature ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello, My customer still struggles with this random issue as well (on both Chrome and Edge). The customer is very frustrated. Any suggestions? Sam Lalumandier ------------------------------ Sam Lalumandier Automated Health Systems, Inc. --- ...

This is, indeed, good news. The ability to understand where a flow went wrong has been long needed and having this expanded to include calls is most welcome. One quick question. I notice that it appears that this is accessed from Architect and you search ...

Kinda related to this is clearly identifying the parties on a Consult Transfer. (Possibly will end up being part of the same update...) https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/EPAD-I-119 ------------------------------ Paul Simpson Views expressed ...

Hi Shauna, We continue to struggle with this in a SFDC Embedded client environment. Widget rings, Agent clicks the Pickup button, the button buffers / spins,, Agent gets put into Not Responding and call routes to next agent. Same affected agent, ...

Hi All We have been experiencing the same issue through Edge. Do we know if the fix has been implemented please? Thanks! ------------------------------ Shauna Gibson Motability Operations ------------------------------

I use it in architect flows so on days we are closed callers get a message saying we are closed and to call back on the next business day. ------------------------------ Bruce Dunn Department of Technology & Information State of Delaware ---------- ...

Thank you, Bruce! will the Holiday actually appear on their schedule? or is this more so to close the lines for a the holiday? ------------------------------ Vanessa Ramirez Rush System for Health d/b/a Rush University System for Health --------- ...

Go to Admin > Routing > Operating Schedules > Schedules, then click Add to add a new holiday. ------------------------------ Bruce Dunn Department of Technology & Information State of Delaware ------------------------------

Community Spotlight: Meet Emily!