Home

Latest Discussions

• Glad to hear, thanks for sharing @Marty Hand ! ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• @Paulo Mesquita @Robert Wakefield-Carl Great catch, indeed! We've updated the icons and we are targeting a release next week. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Thanks for sharing! We have a fix coming to empty the search field when looking at a different table. Regarding the display and schema name and search, you may want to vote for the following ideas: Data Table to allow changes to original schema ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hello everyone. We have been facing an issue regarding the WhatsApp integration lately. For inbound WhatsApp messages when an agent receives an interaction that contains a file attached let's say an image for instance. this file is not displayed to the ...

• @Jan Heinonen The scroll bar issue is now resolved. ------------------------------ Amelie Wisniak Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Hi Shelby, That is probably my bad for not explaining - the rest of the month will be either pre recorded or information sources - apart from May What's Next webinar, of course! The WEM Trivia event will be published towards the end of the month. ...

• Posted in: Genesys Casual

My husband and I have been tasting a lot of Scotch and Whiskeys and have thought about taking a trip to Ireland or Scotland someday to visit the distilleries. I'd take my husband on an e-bike tour there with me. Picturing the rolling hills of Ireland ...

1 person likes this.
  • @Tracy Vickers is there a way to register for the remaining events? ------------------------------ Shelby Cronk C1 ------------------------------

• Posted in: PureConnect

ATTENTION: Super fun contest with a HUGE prize is here! We're excited to announce the launch of our " Your Voice, Your GKN: Share and Win! " contest, exclusively for community members like you! This is your chance to showcase how the Genesys ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Christoph If you press Consult to queue and set In-queue flow as follows, will it help with priority or not? ------------------------------ Nuttapong Limadisai Beryl 8 Plus Public Company Limited ------------------------------

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members