Home

Trivia Tower Sustainability Challenge

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Q&A Show - WebRTC

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi @Peter Stoltenberg ! Your questions were featured on the newest episode of the Q&A Show starting at timestamp 19:09. I hope you find some answers helpful. ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------- ...

• Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Aaron! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode at marker 15:13. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Asim! Your question received an answer on the newest Q&A Show episode! You can find it at the 11:24 marker. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Michael! You question received an answer on the newest Q&A show at the 9:52 mark. Hope this helps you! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

Hi Nicholas! Your question was featured on the newest episode of the Q&A show ! George Ganahl gave you an answer at timestamp 4:22. Hope this helps! ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

In this episode of the Genesys Cloud Community Q&A Show, we ask several questions to Senior Pro Consultant, @George Ganahl , and try to stump him in the process! Does he have answers to "first contact resolutions" or "roles for inactive users"? How about ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Post-flow action

Posted in: Genesys Cloud

Hi Nicolas I have tried 'Transfer to Number'. Issue now is that it takes me to the survey directly and if I am on queue and place a test call, call does not reach the agent it just plays the survey when I call the DID. What am I now missing in my flow? ...

Hello Genesys Cloud Team, Right now, we put calls in "unassigned" and next agent on queue takes the call for anything scheduled as a Product Queue Callback. In the current configuration, agents can avoid specific calls in queue by staying unavailable ...

There's a report that I got from a user on the cloud. When they dial a extension, it would take them to a IVR in the cloud which would then transfer the call over to a queue. I replicated this and found out you have to click on the interaction tab after ...

• Posted in: Welcome Community

Welcome, Cynthia! You are joining at a great time. The WEM Community is doing their annual WEM AI month and have a lot of fun events planned, the Trivia Tower has a sustainability challenge, and you can win an E-bike! That is all in addition to the great ...

Win an e-Bike!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members